I’m thrilled to introduce TodaysMeet Teacher Tools, a set of additional tools that will make TodaysMeet an even more powerful platform for classroom discussion, that will be available in the next few weeks.
TodaysMeet has become a critical part of many classrooms and helped hundreds of thousands of students share their voice. Teacher Tools will improve that by helping teachers with some of the most common classroom management challenges they face.
With Teacher Tools, you’ll be able to
- Get* better access control and accountability* by limiting a room to students or faculty at My School.
- *Access transcripts of your rooms permanently, *even after they close.
- Keep embedded rooms working forever.
- Pause a room to put the conversation on hold and resume when you’re ready.
- Keep the conversation on track by muting troublemakers.
- Provide a topic or prompt that will stay at the top of the room.
Teacher Tools will be available for a low monthly fee this autumn, and available for pre-order in the next few weeks. You can sign up today to get updates on Teacher Tools and other exciting news from TodaysMeet.